Step 1: Choose the level you want to play from the Downloads section
Step 2: Unzip the downloaded level, review the readme.txt
Step 3: Start tomb4 setup.bat and make sure that Volumetric FX are enabled/disabled as stated in the comments section of the level you are playing.
Please take note that Back to Basics Tibet is not playable on a Mac.
Note: If you are using Win10 and have difficulty getting the levels to run, then installing the visual studio redistributable may resolve that issue. You can download it from Microsoft here:
Ledge jump up: Press Alt (Jump) to jump up, then Ctrl to Grab.
Ledge Hang Back flip: Hold Ctrl (Action) + Press Down arrow.
Ledge Hang Back Flip + Twist: Hold Ctrl (Action) + Press Up and Down arrow (or End (Roll) Arrow).
Ladder to monkey swing: Ctrl (Action) + Up - to grab M/S above.
Monkey Swing turn: End (Roll).
Water to ladder climb: Ctrl (Action) +Up.
Roll out of Ledge Crawlspace: At edge of ledge Alt (Jump) + Forward arrow.
Mount Motorbike – Just press action when in the LEFT side of the bike (Lara can’t use the right side due to the original MOTORBIKE object behaviour).
To Dismount - press Alt + Left Arrow.
Press / (Forward Slash) Button to Reverse.
Press Shift button to return to forward direction.
- While spinning, press right or left to position Lara as you wish.
- While spinning, press down arrow to back flip.
- Press action to start walking. And End to turn back your way.
- If Lara tilts to one side, right away fix that by pressing the contrary direction.
- Just press action to grab the handles and don’t release it while you’re grabbing it.